Lightning system for poultry house and broiler farming
TEXHA's innovative energy-saving technology products and industrial facility lighting considerably improve lighting and reduce energy expenses. TEXHA offers modern poultry house lighting systems in conjunction with inter-cage and inter-row systems with latest cage technology for excellent chicken growth.
TEXHA Company light system benefits:
- The LED lamps energy consumption is ten times less than luminescent lamps and 2.5 lower than fluorescent lights.
- The ""Sunrise/Sunset"" system's lighting regulation capability ranges from 0-100%
- In compliance with international environmental requirements for premises with animals and birds, TEXHA systems do not contain mercury and other harmful substances.
- The LED systems can be washed with high-pressure washing equipment and cleaning chemicals due to it's high level of protection from exterior influences (IP67 protection level)
- The cost of installation is included in the price of lighting system
The LED Inter-cage lighting system for broiler rearing cage equipment
The system includes: lamp, controller, power block In order to optimize the lighting system and save more energy, modern hi-tech automated systems are applied. The advantages of the P-RLС-1LV-V2 0-10V 230 V controller include:
- 99 lines available for programming
- Each program line allows setting of day, time, specified percentage of lighting
- Ability to switch on/off the lights on each floor
The LED lighting power block
The LED lighting system power block converts a 220 Voltage, 50Hz to DC voltage which is safer for both animals and humans at 24V for lighting LED lamps. Main Features:
- In-built active power function to avoid network overload
- Protection against short-circuiting, high-temperatures, and overloading.
- Universal alternating current (AC) socket (~88-264V).
LED Inter-cage lamp (for broiler farming machinery)
- High-class polycarbonate body
- IP67 protection level
- Standardized light in all cages
- Light setting range from 0 to 100%
- 50,000 hour service life
- Voltage safety: 24V
- 2700-3000k color temperature
LED Inter-row lighting system for poultry houses
TEXHA provides LED 6W PAL lamps for lighting poultry houses between batteries. They are automatic and have a remote control and dimmer system. It was produced to replace conventional 40 W luminous lamps and 13 W fluorescent lamps. By combining high-quality light-emitting diodes and pure aluminum parts a 72 Lm/W luminous efficacy is obtained. Moreover, its first-rate construction avoids overheating.
The LED Inter-row light system has two-channel digital illumination controller (RLD-14 Dimmer)
It is essential to avoid flickering and maintain the necessary lighting in poultry housing. RLD-14 Dimmer controls lighting via any analog 0-10 V output or through a communication link. RLD-14 Dimmer has a ""sunset/sunrise"" function and timer controls. Main Features:
- Two separate channels with a powerful 4 amp triac
- Automatic and manual mode for each channel
- 1.4 KW, 230 V
- Operates steadily even in low light
- Settings can restored in cases of voltage malfunction
- Supply cable has a power terminal
- Waterproof cable seals