The revolutionary breakthrough of TEXHA
Cage equipment for broilers growing with automated poultry move-out system - is unique in the world and makes ideal conditions for broilers farming.
How does the system work? Cage floor grates are easily moved apart and broilers get on the manure evacuating belt and are conveyed to the end of the battery onto the diametrical transporter which is installed on the lift, then onto the delivery table, where they are packed for further transportation.
This unique innovative technology provides numerous benefits which significantly increase total efficiency of the poultry meat production process. This benefits are:
- reducing of labor costs through automation;
- reducing injuries of the birds by eliminating the human factor in the process of unloading the birds;
- constant speed of unloading;
- possibility to establish correct and precise logistics;
- improving the quality of poultry;
This innovation of TEXHA is a revolutionary breakthrough in the poultry industry which have marked the beginning of a new era in broiler production.