To achieve the most efficient heating at the lowest cost TEXHA offers a direct heating warmers that run on natural gas and liquified gas or diesel fuel. They are very effective for maintenance of constant temperature in hen houses and the optimal temperature conditions is important for bird productivity, especially in the early life.
We offer variants with internal or external heating of the poultry house.
They are equipped with safety locks that prevent overheat and hermetic switches that ensure safety and reliability in operation. Considering high-quality anticorrosion components and durable frame it will ensure long years of functioning without problems even in the most severe conditions for poultry farming.
2 types of internal warmers are offered:
They can be both diesel and gas
Internal warmers have the following properties:
- little emissions of carbon oxides, nitrogen and ethylene oxides
- the frame is made from high-quality stainless steel
- automatic ignition
- connection to the climate computer
- The winter-summer switch which is used as the fan
- Meets standards of UNI EN 12669:2003